Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Dreams


*Click on image to enlarge*


Woke up early this morning for some reason and decided to "clean" my SL closet. I was also thinking about putting an outfit together for the blog but decided to just throw something on and go with that. I found these boots while looking for a dress from another blog and I just love them. I am finding the coolest clothes from just checking out other blogs and not just from the well known designers.

What I'm wearing:



Hair: Truth-Lucinda-Auburn

Bikini: by LunaTex-store is gone but any bikini will work for a splash of color

Shorts: MPD-Serendipity Cutoff Shorts-3 pack-MPD is moving to this new location...make sure and stop by for great values on fat packs

Boots: KOA-Suede Fringe Boots-Ash

Top: Sn@tch - Warm In Here-Beige/Sheer

No comments:

Post a Comment